Discovery on Target 2019
The 17th Annual Discovery on Target (DOT), the industry’s preeminent event on novel drug targets and technologies, will convene over 1,300 drug discovery professionals in Boston, MA, on September 16-19, 2019. This event highlights
advances in current and emerging “hot” targets and technologies, as well as target validation strategies for the discovery and development of novel therapeutic agents, ranging from biologics to small molecules. Delegates can customize
their experience at the event by choosing from 14 speaker programs, plus focused trainings, comprehensive short courses, moderated roundtables and networking functions to meet their own research needs and those of their organizations.
Additions for 2019 include new programming dedicated to PROTACs and their applications, drugs and targets in fibrosis, novel immune-oncology targets, RNA as an emerging
target for small molecule drugs, along with expanded coverage of protein engineering and novel biotherapeutics.
Discover the Benefits:
- Over 1,300 drug discovery technology and business attendees ready for networking and mutual learning
- Over 100 poster presentations sharing an engaging spectrum of research
- Over 80 exhibiting and sponsoring companies revealing solutions to persistent challenges
- Emerging “hot” targets and technologies for the discovery of novel therapeutics
- Expanded coverage of biologics
- Customizable experience allowing “track-hopping” between concurrent programs