Research Continues: Join the Discovery on Target Virtual Community
As the coronavirus situation further develops, the health and well-being of our community remains our top priority. We would never have dreamt our world would be facing such uncertain times. Our team has been working for months behind the scenes planning
the 2020 event, monitoring and adapting to these new circumstances. We’re excited we can still support your scientific collaborations – now virtually – this fall.
Discovery on Target (DOT) is the industry’s preeminent event on novel drug targets and technologies for drug discovery professionals. DOT highlights advances in current and emerging “hot” targets and technologies, as
well as target validation strategies for the discovery and development of novel therapeutic agents, ranging from biologics to small molecules.
We aim to meet your research needs. Delegates can virtually visit numerous concurrent sessions and – with on-demand access to presentations – benefit even from those you can’t attend live. You can customize your experience
further through focused short courses, interactive breakout discussions, and virtual networking options that help you engage with experts and solutions providers from the comfort of home.
Discover the Benefits:
- Drug discovery technology and business attendees ready for networking and mutual learning across time zones from the convenience of home
- Poster presentations sharing a stimulating spectrum of research
- Exhibiting and sponsoring companies revealing solutions to persistent challenges
- Emerging “hot” targets and technologies for the discovery of novel therapeutics
- Expanded coverage of biologics and additional topics on preclinical and translational research
- Customizable experience allowing “track-hopping” between concurrent programs
- NEW: On-demand virtual access that lets you benefit even from presentations you can’t attend live