Join the Discovery on Target Community
Discovery on Target (DOT) is the industry’s preeminent event on novel drug targets and technologies for drug discovery professionals. DOT highlights advances in current and emerging “hot” targets and technologies, as
well as target validation strategies for the discovery and development of novel therapeutic agents, ranging from biologics to small molecules.
We aim to meet your research needs. At DOT, you can travel across numerous concurrent sessions and customize your experience further through comprehensive training seminars, focused short courses, interactive roundtable discussions, and engaging networking
Our 2020 event is expanding to 16 conference programs including new topics on proteomics and small G proteins, plus lead and candidate selection for therapeutic proteins and modality selection for next-generation biotherapeutics to continue our growing coverage of biologics.
Over 1,100 international peers will convene for our 18th annual event in the biotech hub that is Boston, MA on September 15-18, 2020. We welcome you to join our community and be part of our 2020 event!
Discover the Benefits:
- Over 1,100 drug discovery technology and business attendees ready for networking and mutual learning
- Over 115 poster presentations sharing a stimulating spectrum of research
- Over 110 exhibiting and sponsoring companies revealing solutions to persistent challenges
- Emerging “hot” targets and technologies for the discovery of novel therapeutics
- Expanded coverage of biologics
- Customizable experience allowing “track-hopping” between concurrent programs