PRESENT A VIRTUAL POSTER AND SAVE $50
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the virtual poster sessions. To ensure your poster presentation is included in the conference materials, your full submission must be received, and your registration paid in full by August 14, 2020.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a virtual poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract and other materials. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Discuss your research and collaborate with other attendees during designated chat times
- Your poster presentation will be published on our conference platform
- Receive $50 off your registration
- Automatically entered into the poster competition
Virtual scientific poster presentation materials will include:
- Poster title
- Text-only abstract. It can be an in-depth, one-page abstract, or just a short description.
- 3-5 minute voice-over PowerPoint presentation. You may substitute the PowerPoint with a one-page, static PDF of your poster
Present your virtual poster at Discovery on Target and be automatically entered to win. The winner will be chosen based on clarity of abstract, novelty of data, significance for drug discovery, visual clarity of abstract and PowerPoint presentation, clear and engaging oral explanation.
CAMBRIDGE HEALTHTECH INSTITUTE IS PROUD TO SUPPORT AND RECOGNIZE THE SCIENTISTS OF TOMORROW!
**Full time graduate students and PhD candidates qualify for the student rate. Students are encouraged to present a virtual research poster and receive an additional discount off their registration fee.
- Receive a poster presentation slot and a savings off your registration fee
- Present your research poster to an international delegation representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Network with potential employers and contacts to further your research and form collaborations
- Be entered in the Poster Competition
Please contact Jamie Ring for student pricing.