Dedicated poster sessions for Symposia and Conference Programs.
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration
paid in full by date to be determined.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract
using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be available to 1300+ delegates
- You’ll automatically be entered into our poster competition where two winners each will receive an American Express Gift Certificate
- $50 off your registration fee
- Your research will be seen by leaders from pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutes
You must be registered for a Symposium to present at the Symposia Poster Session; You must be registered for a Conference Program to present at the Conference Program Poster Session.
- Each poster is limited to one poster session
- Conference Program posters must be relevant to the main conference topics
- Symposia posters must be relevant to your selected symposium.
Symposia Poster Session is Tuesday
You must select one symposium at which you wish to present your poster.
Conference Program Poster Sessions are Wednesday-Friday
You must select one program at which you wish to present your poster. Your poster will likely hang only for the duration of that program. (Your poster selection must be concurrent with your registration selection, but it does not have to be the same individual program.)
* CHI reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
** One poster discount per registration.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).