Join us for Discovery on Target 2018
The 16th Annual Discovery on Target, “The Industry’s Preeminent Event on Novel Drug Targets,” will once again gather over 1,300 drug discovery professionals in Boston, MA, this September 25-28, 2018. The event brings forth
current and emerging “hot” targets, technologies and validation strategies for the development of novel small molecules and biologics.
- Over 350+ speakers presenting across 20 Conference Tracks, 1 Training Seminars and 2 Symposia
- Target Based Discovery & Validation
- Hot & Emerging
- 13 Short Courses to providing additional training and education to brush up on your knowledge or expand your horizons
- Exhibit hall of 80+ companies with novel technologies and solutions
- Poster sessions featuring cutting-edge, ongoing research – 110 posters in 2017!
- Active Networking through interactive Breakout Discussion Groups, dedicated poster viewing sessions, interactive panels and more -
- Student fellowships offering discounted registration for young researchers looking to make a difference and share their research. Learn more
- 1,300+ international delegates focusing on challenges and opportunities in early drug discovery and development – 72% of attendees from Biotech & Pharma
- Sponsored talks by leading technology and service providers showcasing new offerings