Interactive Discussions are informal, moderated discussions, allowing participants to exchange ideas and experiences and develop future collaborations around a focused topic. Each discussion will be led by a facilitator who keeps the discussion on track
and the group engaged. For in-person events, the facilitator will lead from the front of the room while attendees remain seated. For virtual attendees, the format will be in an online networking platform. To get the most out of this format, please
come prepared to share examples from your work, be a part of a collective, problem-solving session, and participate in active idea sharing.
Last year's 2021 discussion topics included:
- Chemical Biology Approaches for Target ID and Target Discovery
- Optimization of Antibody Screening and Characterization at Early Stages of Antibody Discovery Process
- Structural and Biophysical Tools for GPCRs
- Current State of the Art in 3D Cellular Models
- What Progress Excites You in Immunology/Oncology Discovery?
- Integrating New Hit/Lead Strategies
- Characterization of Antibodies Against Membrane Proteins
- KRAS and Beyond
- General Fibrosis Targets & Establishing Proof of Concept