Interactive Discussions are informal, moderated discussions, allowing participants to exchange ideas and experiences and develop future collaborations around a focused topic. Each discussion will be led by a facilitator who keeps the discussion on track
and the group engaged. For in-person events, the facilitator will lead from the front of the room while attendees remain seated to promote social distancing. For virtual attendees, the format will be in a Zoom room. To get the most out of this format,
please come prepared to share examples from your work, be a part of a collective, problem-solving session, and participate in active idea sharing.
This year’s Interactive Discussions will take place on Tuesday, September 28, 4:40 - 5:25 pm EDT and Thursday, September 30, 9:30 - 10:15 am EDT. Below are last year's topics. Please revisit this page in July for 2021 content updates.
- How Can Chemoproteomics Technologies and Assays be Exploited for Target ID and Validation?
- Using Diverse Modalities to Effectively Target RNA
- Characterization of Antibodies Against Membrane Proteins
- Drug Development Challenges for NASH Therapies
- Translational Strategies in CNS Drug Development
- iPSC Disease Modelling
- Role of Structural Biology and Molecular Modeling during Drug Lead Generation
- What Are Some of the Challenges in Bringing Protein-Degrader Drugs to the Clinic?
- Structural and Biophysical Tools for GPCRs
- New Fibrosis Targets & Establishing Proof of Concept
- Preclinical Strategies for T Cell Therapy
- Imaging in Drug Target Research and Preclinical Studies
- Integrated Biomarker Approaches
- Advances in Structural Biology for Drug Discovery and Development