Towards a Patient-Based Drug Discovery
Stuart L. Schreiber, Ph.D.
Director, Chemical Biology, Founding Member, Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT; Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator; Morris Loeb Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Harvard University
- 12 Scientific & Technical Conferences
- 150+ Scientific Presentations
- 10 Conference
- 30+ Interactive Breakout Discussion Groups
- Exclusive Exhibit & Poster Viewing
- Dedicated Networking Opportunities
- Interactive Roundtable, Breakout & Panel Discussions
Westin Boston Waterfront
425 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
Google Map | More Travel Info
With 630+ participants from 24 countries networking and discussing the latest topics and events within novel drug targets, last year’s event drew record attendance. Here is just some of the feedback from attendees last year:
“In one day I wrote more notes than in full week-long conferences. Truly the state-of-the-art science at CHI!.”
- Assistant Professor, U. of Connecticut
“Friendly, informative, ground- breaking with a free, no-holds-barred discussion - the very best of scientific exchange!.”
- CEO, GenoMed, Inc.
“Very fruitful meeting with excellent basic research and clinical applications.”
- CEO, Metabolys, Inc.